Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He refuses being bottom, but he says he likes only top guys....
Quote:He got angry and told me the following sentence: " I am top , but I feel attracted only by top guys, but I finally fuck only bottom guys . the few times I tried to be bottom it was too painful"

Quote:The recipients were mostly 40 years old muscular top men.

Quote:So, after a year of relationship, I discovered that my boyfriend has strong passive fantasies, but he has never shared them with me.

I see a trend here.

I doubt he is a bottom. I doubt he is actually versatile, he has tried it, has determined he doesn't like that position in bed.

But is he a passive (aka Submissive) personality type? If so it could be the huge social pressures and stereotypes that he is struggling with.

I suspect he is attracted to masculine (dominant) sort of men not because of he wants a dick up the arse, but because he is a passive (submissive) sort of fellow who needs a strong (dominant) bottom to be fully satisfied.

I think the confusion here is the use of passive for bottom. Passive and Bottom are two different things in reality. Bottom means the receptive role in anal sex.

Passive is a bit more complex, some synonyms: submissive, acquiescent, unresisting, unassertive, compliant, pliant, obedient, docile, tractable, malleable, pliable

He may be a 'beta male' personality, in need of a stronger (not physically perhaps, but more assertive) Alpha male. Nothing screams alpha male than an older, muscle bond total top.

Age also screams 'dominant'. Daddy/Son relationships often have the older person being a mentor, a leader, a 'father-figure' all of which is the role of the Alpha Male in the relationship.

I would think that this 'bottom' issue is not so much that he wants to be receptive in anal sex, he wants the other stuff that we envision that the bottom gets, such as being the little spoon whilst spooning, being the protected one, etc. He is most likely conflicted by his emotional needs and sexual realities.

What he most likely needs is a dominant butch bottom. They exist, but are sorta hard to find because they don't swish, lisp and hang with the usual crowd because they are all but shunned by the community for not falling into goosestep with the roles we force on our members.

Messages In This Thread
He refuses being bottom, but he says he likes only top guys.... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-30-2014, 08:20 AM