Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am sick of crushing on straight guys
It's the story of my life. I have always as far back as I could remember I have been having crushes on straight guys. I hate doing this, it's so incredibly frustrating, but I can't seem to help it. I have started crushing hard on my best friend's little brother. Though I know it's pointless and a complete waste of energy, here I am doing it again. There seems to be no end to this. It'snot just because he is cute physically, he has a great personality. Basically he is a male version of my best friend. I genuinely loveboth of them, but it will never be more than what it is.

How do I stop falling into the same trap?

Let us know when you crack the code. I'm quite sure this is the quintessential gay man's dilemma.

I feel your pain, I've had nothing but straight crushes for the last 10 years.

theres ways to get straight men into bed. Wink

swalter Wrote:Let us know when you crack the code. I'm quite sure this is the quintessential gay man's dilemma.
Dammit that is no help!!:mad:

J/k

ivorybenz Wrote:theres ways to get straight men into bed. Wink
You can't make them gay, and I don't really want to just have sex

did I say make them gay? I said get them in bed but if you want a relationship, good on you!

ivorybenz Wrote:did I say make them gay? I said get them in bed but if you want a relationship, good on you!

I don't want to have sex with a straight guy, that seems really desperate to me. I just hate it when I find myself wishing some men were gay. It seems like I only ever find things I cannot have.

I wish I knew. I'm not really attracted to gay guys - I think its pretty much because of the stereotype which sounds awful but its true. I'm gay I like MEN, I don't want to date a guy with feminine qualities. I think its just human nature we tend to want what we can't have!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I wish I knew. I'm not really attracted to gay guys - I think its pretty much because of the stereotype which sounds awful but its true. I'm gay I like MEN, I don't want to date a guy with feminine qualities. I think its just human nature we tend to want what we can't have!

I am not bothered by thestereotypicalgay guy aslong as heisn't a druggo I would prefer who ever I am with be themselves, if that means you are fabulous, be fabulous. I may have an issue with cross dressing. I want a date not a side show. I am a manly guy, butthat isn't what I am attracted to.

Maybe it's because I just don't know any gay people outside of a handful of lesbians.