Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made the poor guy scared
Anonymous Wrote:Thanks for your replies. This morning he was different than other mornings, he smiled widely at me when I came through the door, he was a lot kinder and nicer than other days, as if we were friends. I tried to take your advice and minimize the staring but every time our eyes met he smiled at me. Well, I guess it turned out better than I expected, I thought he was going to run away as soon as he'll see me.

Super!! NOW you can ask to see his wiener. Too-hot-to-handle

Was your coffee extra creamy by any chance this morning?

Anonymous Wrote:Thanks for your replies. This morning he was different than other mornings, he smiled widely at me when I came through the door, he was a lot kinder and nicer than other days, as if we were friends. I tried to take your advice and minimize the staring but every time our eyes met he smiled at me. Well, I guess it turned out better than I expected, I thought he was going to run away as soon as he'll see me.

Wow that's great. Maybe he was just bowled over at the flattery. I know that is what happens to me on the rare occasions someone says anything like that.

Emiliano Wrote:The last time I couldn't stop staring at a handsome man, he was a cop. And I guess I was creepy enough that he followed me off the train to search my bag.

*bats eyelashes* "that's not where I hid it, Officer, you better keep searching !"

Muscle-flexing-smiley

ShiftyNJ Wrote:*bats eyelashes* "that's not where I hid it, Officer, you better keep searching !"

Muscle-flexing-smiley

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

ShiftyNJ Wrote:*bats eyelashes* "that's not where I hid it, Officer, you better keep searching !"

Muscle-flexing-smiley

lol it was not like that at all, it was a very unfriendly interaction.

A budding romance???

Emiliano Wrote:lol it was not like that at all, it was a very unfriendly interaction.

Unfortunately, the police can take it rough, as they've been taught to fear first rather than try understanding.

The coffee was delicious, he always makes a super tasty coffee. His coworker baristas don't do it that good.

Uhm no, probably no romance, Yes, he was super nice today but something tells me he's straight.

Anonymous Wrote:The coffee was delicious, he always makes a super tasty coffee. His coworker baristas don't do it that good.

Uhm no, probably no romance, Yes, he was super nice today but something tells me he's straight.

Hmm...well since he's now smiling back at you...who knows...but that's just my point of view too, I wouldn't count on it though. If things seem cool, strike up a conversation when it's not too busy and see about getting to know him a bit...perhaps?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Emiliano Wrote:lol it was not like that at all, it was a very unfriendly interaction.

Maybe he thought that was a gun in your pocket and didn't realize you were just happy to see him?