Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first night out- The gay club story
I'm thinking about heading to this 18+ gay bar/club next month. I'm going on their drag night where famous drag queen Willam Belli will perform. I'm a little new to the whole club scenes and even party scenes so i could use a little advice. I know never take drinks from people ( could slip something in) or stay out too late by yourself, But what other things should i be aware of?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

If you're going to grab someone's ass, make it count.

Multijump

firstly enjoy yourself Smile , use common sense as if your going to any new place... just keep in touch with your friends your with, if you leave then let people know where and who with...let your parents or someone know if you set a time to be home but then let them know if plans change - but most of all have a good time, you sound clued up about drinks etc so im sure you'll have fun

That makes you "New Meat"
So Virgp..
I'll tell you like I would tell a good friend that I care about. :-P

*You show up alone ..

*You go home alone..

*Avoiding conversing with guys that are way too drunk.. especially when they are very hot! <--- trust me.

* exchange Facebook info not your phone # (if anyone asks..)

* Do not forget ..you are in an alcohol fueled environment . Everything is fun and "everything is temporary"

*This one is important..*
I learned this from Working in night clubs.

*> The Cluster Rule <*

If you see a cluster of people leaving when you are about to. Wait 15 minutes before you drive home.
Chances are a few of those in that group are too tipsy to drive safely.

No matter how late you get home..
You let us know how it went!

Or i'll report you missing..

Oh and if someone there acts like an absolute d*** to you, and then is rude to you or insults you every time you end up going to the club again and you've no idea what you've done wrong, don't worry! You'll probably end up at a house party together a year later where you manage to actually discover he thought you didn't like him because of a look you supposedly gave him the first night, he'll then be sick on someone's car and you'll look after him and finally you fall asleep in each other's arms and date happily for a while *happy sigh*
Or you'll just meet someone who's rude.
Most of all, listen to the advice the others have given and have fun Smile

It would be good if you could have a friend with you when going to your first gay club. It can be a bit overwhelming when the club is hopping at full speed and folks are getting their freak on.............

Remember,,, just because someone finds you interesting and befriends you,, it doesn't mean you are obligated to sleep with him. And,,, whatever you do,,,, don't accept a ride from a stranger, you could wind up in the middle of nowhere -- walking.... (been there, done that)...

Sometimes it helps to get to the club early and get the feel of the place before it gets really busy. Plus you get a better chance of picking a good seat to watch the show..

Hopefully it will be more tame than the ones I used to frequent back in the 70's..

Good luck & enjoy yourself,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

Quote:If you're going to grab someone's ass, make it count.

I shall spank them!

Quote:firstly enjoy yourself , use common sense as if your going to any new place... just keep in touch with your friends your with, if you leave then let people know where and who with...let your parents or someone know if you set a time to be home but then let them know if plans change - but most of all have a good time, you sound clued up about drinks etc so im sure you'll have fun

I'll be going by myself, but i will be letting mom know im heading out and shall be back around 1ish

Quote:That makes you "New Meat"
So Virgp..
I'll tell you like I would tell a good friend that I care about. :-P

*You show up alone ..

*You go home alone..

*Avoiding conversing with guys that are way too drunk.. especially when they are very hot! <--- trust me.

* exchange Facebook info not your phone # (if anyone asks..)

* Do not forget ..you are in an alcohol fueled environment . Everything is fun and "everything is temporary"

*This one is important..*
I learned this from Working in night clubs.

*> The Cluster Rule <*

If you see a cluster of people leaving when you are about to. Wait 15 minutes before you drive home.
Chances are a few of those in that group are too tipsy to drive safely.

No matter how late you get home..
You let us know how it went!

Or i'll report you missing..

Thank for the driving tip! I'll try to leave out with a group but wait in the car if i can. The bar parking is kinda near a dark ally so you know how guys want a young hung guy....

Quote:Oh and if someone there acts like an absolute d*** to you, and then is rude to you or insults you every time you end up going to the club again and you've no idea what you've done wrong, don't worry! You'll probably end up at a house party together a year later where you manage to actually discover he thought you didn't like him because of a look you supposedly gave him the first night, he'll then be sick on someone's car and you'll look after him and finally you fall asleep in each other's arms and date happily for a while *happy sigh*
Or you'll just meet someone who's rude.
Most of all, listen to the advice the others have given and have fun

Sounds like a fun encounter! I cant wait to see what tales i come back with
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

This is very interesting, I am actually learning about this stuff.. Yes, Have fun! That's the most important thing and avoid Diva drama, they're never ending. Lol
[MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] looks like you're speaking from a personal experience... Haha

Well... When you go stop thinking its some kinda super special thing... its simply a group of intoxicated gay guys ^_^. EXPECT your butt to get pinched and expect a few free drinks, have sex with no one Smile.

Hah, this reminds me of a good story I may need to eventually post on here Tongue.

[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] It was a relief after a year to find out he didn't really hate me and that most of it was due to simmering mutual attraction. It was worth the wait, even if he was vile at some points lol.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.